IBR Roof Waterproofing
Preparation: ( 5 – 8 days)
- Remove existing waterproofing (derby gum) and uninstall Masonite boards
- CLEAN & Blow Dry Entire Roof.
- Inspect Roof – sealing of all Flashings, cracks, joints, Roof screws, nuts & bolts using Polyurethane mastic (BP-3000)
- Fill all cavities/gaps with polyurethane filler foam where necessary.
- Application of Epoxy Primer XL 100 to entire roof.
- Application of paz Poly (non-woven) membrane on all joints, overlaps & screws .
Waterproofing: (2 – 3 days)
- Application of top coat (1,5mm thick) Acrylpaz spray (colour)
Seal joints & screws
Installation of membrane
Top coat acrylpaz