Rising Damp Walls
Digging down to Foundation
- Dig down to foundation
- Chop plaster to brick work
- Extend foundation
- Dig down along the wall from ground until foundation level.
- Chop the wall plaster off, up to brickwork from ground to 1m high.
- Pour concrete with C-36 Admix to extend foundation lip.
NB* Create a step & hook to join old foundation
- Application of cementiuos latex Sealpaz TWO COATS from extended foundation onto the brickwork up to 1m above ground.
- Application of Elastopaz/Easy Flex TWO COATS from foundation up to 1m high
- Installation of GEO-FABRIC onto the treated wall
- Back fill the trench with soil up to ground level.
- Application of cement slush onto the exposed waterproofing from ground level up to existing plaster.
Re – Plaster
- Application of plaster cement, same level to the existing.
Wall Paint Primer
- Application of Sealpaz onto new and existing wall plaster to act as a paint primer.