Water tank retainer wall
Rapid flex for foundation tanking and retaining walls (new development)
Preparation: 1 – 2 Days
- Clean designated area from all dirt and debris.
- Protect all joints & corners with Sealpaz and seal with BP3000 polyurethane sealant (for tanks only).
- Surface “preferably” needs to be plastered or slushed. (only on brick wall)
- Application of Rapid flex Emulsion only as a primer (optional).
Waterproofing: 1 day (Plus)
- Spray application of Rapid flex +/- 3 – 4mm thick on top of all surfaces.
Polystyrene boards or Geo textile fabric: 1 DAY
- Installation of protective polystyrene drainage board 25mm/ GEO FABRIC before back fill where needed.